C-Suite Energy Executive Awards
Thank You to our Guests and Sponsors
Canada’s 2017 Top Energy Executives
The C-Suite Energy Executive Awards shine a spotlight on nine executives in their respective fields whose efforts have propelled their organizations to excellence and ensured the ongoing success of the energy sector. Launched in 2010 by Alberta Oil magazine, these awards honor only the most dynamic individuals who truly stand out in terms of leadership, strategic thinking and the pursuit of excellence in their field.
CEO of the Year
CFO of the Year
CLO of the Year
CIO of the Year
COO of the Year
HR Executive of the Year
Public Affairs Executive of the Year
Chairperson of the Year
Supply Chain Executive of the Year
Each award recipient will be a Canadian energy industry senior executive who exemplifies exceptional leadership both inside and outside his/her business. The judging panel will consider a variety of qualities including but not limited to innovation, drive, fairness, passion and wisdom. The panel will seek individuals who demonstrate a commitment to their companies, their industry, their employees and their community. The award particularly recognizes accomplishments of the previous year. All decisions of the judges are final.
• Nominee is a senior executive with a public or private Canadian organization
• Nominee is a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, and a current resident of Canada
• Nominee has been in their current role for at least three years
• Nominee is not employed by, or affiliated with, any of the organizations that sponsor the C-Suite Energy Executive Awards Gala
Why Submit a Nomination?
Award winners receive:
- Local and national recognition as one of Canada’s top energy executives
- A feature profile in the January issue of Alberta Oil and at AlbertaOilMagazine.com
- Two VIP tickets as a guest of honor at the 2017 awards gala
Nominations are closed. Click here to be notified about next year’s program