The Alberta Oil Podcast: Enter the Bakken
Saskatchewan is booming. Find out why in this month's Alberta Oil podcast
Increased drilling, rising revenues from land sales, growing profits from oil and gas activity; it’s all happening in Saskatchewan. Canada’s second-largest oil-producing province hasn’t typically attracted the attention that its neighbor Alberta does for its oil and gas riches. But thanks to increased oil production from plays like the Bakken, the Viking, and the Shaunavon, Saskatchewan is playing an increasingly important role in Canada’s oil and gas industry. Today on the Alberta Oil Podcast, Editor Darren Campbell and Associate Editor Jeff Lewis will give us some insight into Saskatchewan’s growth as an oil and gas leader.
Subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
More posts by Duncan Kinney
- Smart 101: Virtual power plants and demand management
- In Alberta, tentative steps toward a smarter grid
- Report on Ontario: The Podcast
- C-Suites Gala Multimedia Roundup
- Alberta Oil Podcast: Ontario’s Green Energy Act